Our Trustees
Success Stories
Women Empowerment
Child Development
Upliftment of Rural Mass
Utkarsha Vidyalaya
Revival of Traditional Art
Financial Independence
Working for Women Facing Atrocity & Injustice
Environmental Awareness

We have 80G certificate for exemption under I.T. Act.-Vide No. PN/CIT/Tech/80G/109/2007-08/2406.

For donation Bank a/c details-
Name of the bank – State Bank of India
A/C Name – Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan
A/C no. – 11381753606
MICR No. – 413002924
IFSC No. – SBIN 0000271

Donors  from  out side  india-
Bank a/c  name – Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan(FCRA)
A/C no.- 11381718957

From the U.S., tax-deductible contributions can be made through our American partner – Build a School in India (BSI) – by: Check
Payable to: Build a School in India
On the memo line write: Mata Balak
Mail to:
Build a School in India
1275 Fairway Drive
Los Altos, CA 94024

Click on, or go to: https://connect.clickandpledge.com/w/Form/c3d78bb0-e4e5-4999-99a7-44e1e1e5d4d2
  1. Donate
  2. Spread the word
  3. Become a volunteer
  4. Talk to your friend about MBUP
  5. Give us a list of Donors
  6. Visit website
About Build a School in India (BSI):

Your generosity makes all the difference in what BSI accomplishes. To date all donations have been matched, resulting in a doubling of each donation. BSI expects the matching donors to continue their support to encourage your donations.

Generous donors and volunteers also pay all of the expenses for overhead, fundraising, operating expenses and travel. This means that 100% of every dollar you donate, and the matching funds, goes to Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan.

For additional information go to: www.BuildaSchoolinIndia.org. You can contact BSI at the mailing address above, via email at admin@buildaschoolinindia.org, via the CONTACT tab on the BSI website, or Ph. +1-650-823-7507.

Build a School in India is a registered program of Partners for Better Futures (PBF), which is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, nonprofit organization, federal tax ID # 82-2274818. Donations are tax-deductible in the U.S. to the extent allowed by law.